Pages

August 23, 2017

Project Life 2017: Week 18

I had one more week to do for the month of May in my PL album and decided to go back to my May Life Pages and Scrapbook kits from Gossamer Blue to create it. I loved these kits so much, I can't believe they are still available in the shop as I write this!
Being that it was the first week of the month, I started with the "May" title card. The cards on the left are from the Life Pages kit and the cards on the right were created with patterned papers from the Scrapbook kit.
I added matching die-cuts here and there throughout the spread:
I also pulled one of my Kellie Stamps set to add "Currently" on the vertical side of a photo:
One more close-up:

Don't you love these colors? They make me so happy! 
And now I am "only" about 12 weeks behind...  but who's counting...

Idea to try: dig into past kits! ;)

A bientôt!

2 comments:

  1. They're such lovely candy-floss colours ... I like the oval loops with the flowers. You've got great variety in your shots in here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely colours and placement. I love the through the windscreen shot!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!