Pages

November 17, 2017

Blooms (in my Traveler's Notebook)

I have another spread to share with you today and it follows the one from the previous post in my Traveler's Notebook.
If you don't know it yet, I am using this TN as a mini album for a day trip in the Californian desert during the "Super Bloom" in March so naturally, I have quite a few photos of blooming flowers like this pretty yellow cactus (and more in the following pages). 
I printed the photo in 4x6 and it sits across the two pages but I first made sure that nothing would get cut weirdly in the split.
The title is a mix of Thickers and stamping (with a Scraptastic Club stamp). The yellow Crate Paper is there to enhance the yellow flowers and the black and white elements to add contrast. 
Black, white and yellow is always a good idea!
I could have called this series "Inspired by" as here again I was inspired by someone! The idea of the scribble on the bottom right was borrowed from Andrea Gray/retrohipmama who was recently adding them to her pages. I really like the extra touch it brings to that corner.

What was the last little idea(s) you borrowed from someone?

A bientôt!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!