Pages

March 10, 2018

Elle's Studio March reveal and a new Traveler's Notebook spread!

Hello friends! It's March 10th, reveal day over at Elle's Studio and I can now share my creations with the fabulous new kit and extras! Once again, I am in love with the colors!
(Links in this post are affiliate, you don't pay extra by using them but I get a small commission on your sale, thank you!)
Supplies: March 2018 kit, Happy Moments stamp, Puffy Star Stickers, Days of the Week chipboard stickers, Cerulean Blue Alphabet Puffy Stickers, Family Fun 6 x 6 paper, Family Fun Puffy Stickers

I pulled the green and the blue elements of the kit to create my spread. It's a great color combo for outdoorsy photos. I started by layering a few tags together, found a matching green paper from the 6x6 Family Fun paper pack and added a bit of stamping (the dotted strip from the Happy Moments set) before adhering everything.
Puffy stickers are a favorite, whether decorative or alphabets. I love the pop of color and dimension they add. For a layered look, try placing them on top of stamping like I did above or fit them on a label, like below:
There are lots of great tags in this kit but the 100% Yes tag is the best one in my opinion! I wanted it to be immediately visible on the spread and to do so I decided to cut it like a banner and just clip it on top. You might notice that a scrap from that tag ended up as an accent on my left page :)

Now here's a look at all the March goodies available for purchase: (remember anything subscribers add to their box within the first 24hrs will ship for free in the US)


All the possible add-ons:
and the digital files:

Here is an affiliate link to the shop: Elle's Studio

Thank you for visiting! I will be back soon to share more projects with this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!