I could not wait to share this new project with you! I went out of the box and created a magnetic game with the Down on the Farm collection from Doodlebug Design. I am so happy with how it turned out!
(Links in this post are affiliate, you don't pay extra by using them but I get a small commission on your sale, thank you!)
It even comes with its own little box to store all the magnets:
Here is the list of what you need to make your own plus a quick tutorial:
- Down on the Farm Odds & Ends die-cuts: my inspiration and the most important supply!
- Patterned papers: I used "Counting Sheep" and "Horsin'Around"
- Cardstock in blue and green
- A small cookie sheet: bought mine at Dollar Tree
- Adhesive magnetic sheets: found at Walmart
- Laminating sheets: bought mine at Daiso but I also saw some at Walmart
1/ Laminate* how ever many die-cuts you want from the Odds&Ends pack and fussy cut each of them afterwards. That is the longest part of this quick project.
2/ Once they are cut, place an adhesive piece of magnet behind each of them.
3/ Cut and glue the patterned papers and cardstock to the cookie sheet to create a scenery. That's it!
I found a small metal box in my stash that I decorated so that all the magnets could be stored in it but you can use any container.
I can not wait to offer it to my friend's daughter! I think she will have tons of fun with it! What do you think?
* Don't have a laminating machine? Use an iron like I did! Look for "laminating with an iron" on YouTube ;)





so adorable!!! Im going to try one!!
ReplyDelete