Hi friends! I am back with a new pocket page spread which covers Weeks 17 and 18 in my 6x12 PL album. It was created for Elle's Studio with the newly released June kit + extras and their brand new Chloe alphabet stamp set (links at the bottom):
It is such a fun font I ended up using it in several different ways. I stamped with the capital letters and numbers on a kraft tag to indicate the dates on my title card. But, as you can see below, I also created bullet points by using the + sign (sideways) on a journaling tag from the June kit:
It is such a fun font I ended up using it in several different ways. I stamped with the capital letters and numbers on a kraft tag to indicate the dates on my title card. But, as you can see below, I also created bullet points by using the + sign (sideways) on a journaling tag from the June kit:
I pulled lower case letters to stamp a single word from my son’s vocabulary. It fits nicely onto a label and adds a personal touch :)
Remember to think creatively and look at your alpha stamps as pattern makers! I used the lower case W to create scallops on this card and I love the result:
Finally, I switched ink (to StazOn) and stamped directly onto my photo because I am a big fan of that look:
I love that this set includes upper and lower cases plus lots of symbols, such as the quote marks above. It is the only alpha stamp sets I own that has them!
What else do you do with your alphabet stamps?
Thank you for stopping by, below you will find (affiliate) links to the supplies I used for this spread:
What else do you do with your alphabet stamps?
Thank you for stopping by, below you will find (affiliate) links to the supplies I used for this spread:





The stamped 'yes' looks right at home on that photo!
ReplyDelete