Pages

June 18, 2018

2018 Pocket Pages: Weeks 15 & 16 (with Elle's Studio)

Hello friends! I am back with another pocket spread created with the June Elle's Studio kit and extras, the third and last one because I am about to open the July kit :) Playing with the colors of these kits is really my favorite thing! This time I went with greens and blues with a touch of pink:

In addition to the kit, I pulled several stamp sets, notably the new Currently set which contains multiple prompts to choose from...

... and one of my most used set, the Mini Dated stamps:
In addition to the various diecuts from the kit, I embellished with epoxy stickers from the Noteworthy collection, enamel dots and an acrylic heart:

I just realized that there are a lot of avocado pictures in my last two spreads! #sorrynotsorry I'm a bit obsessed at the moment (just like my son is obsessed with skateboarding, there are a lot of those too!) :D

If you are interested in checking out the supplies I used, I linked them below (affiliate links). Thank you for visiting! Do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!