A perfect Summer day deserves a full spread to itself and I could not be happier to have Doodlebug Design Sweet Summer collection to document it!
I had many photos I wanted to include and it was very easy to embellish them with the This & That sheet of cardstock stickers, a couple of die-cuts and the Sweet Summer 6x6 paper pad.
It was my goal to make the only "non-photo" pocket eye-catching and I loved the large quote sticker from the This & That sheet so I just placed it (with foam dots for depth) on top of a 3x4 piece of pattern paper from the 6x6 paper pad.
My other favorite thing about this spread is the journaling typed on pink paper from the same 6x6 paper pad, cut into strips, and added directly on a photo. It is a great way to still include journaling when you run out of space and, doing it on patterned paper adds another touch of color to the page.
A few enamel dots from the Swimming Pool Sprinkles pack add the finishing touch.
I hope to have inspired you to use the Sweet Summer collection for your Summer pocket pages! I know I will do it again with this year's photos! Now I can't wait for my vacation!
(this post contains affiliate links: you don't pay anything extra, but I do get a small commission on the sale. Thank you!)




No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!