It's October 10th! Reveal day for Elle's Studio! So I can finally share my projects with you. I will start with this pocket page featuring the October kit and extras and covering the week of Halloween last year:
Supplies: October kit, Puffy stars and dots stickers, Sweater Weather 6 x 6 papers, Thankful stamp, Autumn Fun stickers, Autumn shipping tags, Jane Alphabet Stickers in Black & in White, Black cardstock letter stickers
I really love the fact that the kit has both a Fall and Halloween vibe to it, just enough without being too "themy". I used one of the most decorative tags as my title card and added a few details to bring more texture to it. I am a big fan of the two-toned puffy dots! This title card also gave me the color combination for the rest of the spread.Filling in the bubbles of this fun tag above with a few words was a short and nice way to tell the story of my kid deciding to switch instrument.
Finally, this last close up shows you how I have embellished my journaling spot using a die-cut from the kit, more puffy dots and hand stitching.
The result is a clean and colorful spread that I am very happy with. Below are photos of the kit and extras that were released today in the Elle's Studio Shop. Feel free to use any of the affiliate links in this post to check the new arrivals!
the add-ons:

the digital files:
Elle is also launching a new class today packed with inspiration if you enjoy making scrapbooking layouts:
I shall be back soon with more from this kit! I am glad you stopped by today! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!