Pages

November 10, 2018

Elle's Studio November Reveal | Project Life 2017: Weeks 49 & 50

It's time for the November reveal at the Elle's Studio shop and that means I can share my first project with you :) I was very excited to see that the November kit and extras were perfect for documenting the month of December which I still needed to do for last year! This spread covers the first two weeks of the month, just when things were getting festive:
Supplies: November kit, Merry and Bright 6 x 6 paper stack, Hand Drawn Christmas acrylic hearts, Wood veneer snow globes, November stickers, Enjoying This Season phrase stickers, Jane alphabet stickers - red
One of my go-to techniques is to include a card that gathers all the colors used in the spread and that is what this title card does. On top of that, it has a darling pattern:
The date is written with the Jane stickers in red over a die-cut from the kit and the journaling area is emphasized with what must be my favorite embellishments this month, a wood veneer snow globe (they come in different sizes!).

That said, I believe the eye first goes to the green card which I enhanced by adding a triangle shaped piece of patterned paper from the brand new Merry & Bright paper stack:
I love the result, it looks like a banner. I also used a strip of paper from the same new stack to create the look of washi tape on the card below. It adds color to an otherwise monochromatic card but it also brings a touch of the pattern from the title card over to the right side of the spread:

Before you go, check out the new arrivals and head to the shop if you're interested in purchasing any of them:

Did you finish documenting your last December?
Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love how this spread looks ... do you have post-it notes (or similar) in your album ready for when you come back to putting the spread together?
    I finished last year's December daily before the end of the year, which was something of a result! I'm now waiting impatiently for a Christmas kit to arrive from Canada ... week 7 and counting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering if you’ve ever met anyone with the same first name. There is a woman who was or is a coach for high school in Salina, KS that has the same first name as you. Everyone always thinks she has an oral problem saying her name upon meeting her, until she says or spells it. Lol

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!