Are you still working on documenting your Christmas? I have shared these pages on Instagram but forgot to do so here. Maybe they will inspire you to finish up! They were created with the fabulous Christmas Town collection from Doodlebug Design. 
I think the smaller scale of the patterns in the 6x6 paper pad are the best to create cards for pocket pages. I selected three different ones to make my 4x6 cards. I went heavy on the kraft in my selection not only for unity but also because it is my favorite in this range! Even back when I made 12x12 layouts, I loved kraft backgrounds!
I also cut a 3x4 card (above) from the 12x12 Christmas jammies paper and added Sprinkles enamel dots in various colors. It is a festive eye-catcher that quickly gives the timeframe of my spread. For the rest of my pockets, I added die-cuts from both the Chit Chat and the Odds & Ends packs, stickers from the This & That sticker page and a piece of blue ("linen") paper from the Petite Prints collection. It was selected to match the die-cut on the opposite page.
My journaling was typed on light pink graph paper also from the Petite Prints collection. I added machine stitching here and there for texture and, as a final touch, placed a Santa Jelly clip at the top edge of my page. He is so cute!
If you haven't yet, I urge you to record those happy moments while they are fresh in your mind. Happy crafting!


That festive spread is lovely and Doodlebug's Christmas Town range is one of my favourites ... so much so, I'm considering stocking up for future Christmas/December Daily projects!
ReplyDelete