Pages

January 15, 2019

Pocket Pages 2018: Weeks 45 & 46 (with Elle's Studio)

Hello friends! I am back with another project created with the January release from Elle's Studio. I worked on documenting a couple of weeks from back in November, once again proving the versatility of those kits.
 Just like I did with my greeting cards, I gave center stage to the acetate embellies. I used a lot of hearts on the cards and I used the stars for this spread (they're part of the same package). They are my favorites this month, along with the polka dot puffy alphas:
 Here's another close up showing you how I used those acetate stars on a journaling cards:
Thank you for stopping by! These are (affiliate) links to the supplies in case you want to check them out:

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!