Pages

March 02, 2019

Hello charming! with Doodlebug Lots O' Luck (in my TN)

A travel page with a Saint Patrick's Day collection? Why not, especially when it enhances your photos. I found just what I needed to document a visit to a lovely village in France (Collonges La Rouge) in the new Lots O Luck collection by Doodlebug Design:
For the base, I covered the pages with pink cardstock to enhance the reddish sandstone buildings and layered green paper from the 6x6 Lots O' Luck Paper pad.
I found a ready made title in the Odds & Ends pack as well as cute flower and leaf die-cuts:
Before adhering my typed journaling strips, I added a border sticker from the Lots O' Luck This & That sheet and machine stitching. I finished with tiny Shape Sprinkles (from the Shamrocks pack) for dimension and a word sticker (also from the This & That sheet) to add a pop of pink on the right page:
With all its green elements, I can totally see this range used to document the outdoors, a garden, a bouquet of flowers, Mother's Day and more... Don't feel limited by a collection's theme!  

I wish you a wonderful weekend. I'll be enjoying a rainy therefore crafty one :) 

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!