Pages

July 20, 2019

Christmas in July: Doodlebug gift tags

Since I have been playing with Doodlebug Christmas Town collection this month, I am back today with another Christmas in July project. I decided to create a series of gift tags featuring Doodle-pops (Doodlebug's multidimensional stickers) which are really perfect for cards and tags. Not only do they add instant depth to projects but they are always super cute too!
 I started with basic cardstock in five different colors which I cut into tags manually (measuring 2.5x4.75 inches). I also picked 5 packs of Doodle-pops, one for each tag.
 I then decorated each tags with a mix of patterned papers, all from the 6x6 Christmas Town stack, stickers, die-cuts from the same collection and various embellishments. I worked on each one individually as I wanted them to look different.
 I also paid special attention to textures and dimension adhering some of the stickers and sentiments on foam dots, using sequins and enamel dots, and adding cute paperclips or clothespin. My most used metal die is the hole reinforcer from the Pill Better set and I pulled it out again to cut some out of patterned paper (see above). I love them so much better than plain office ones!
Matching chunky twines finish the look. I am so happy with these tags! They will adorn simply wrapped Christmas presents beautifully! Of course, they would also make a great gift by themselves!
Thank you for stopping by! As always, if you have questions, you can leave them in the comments or contact me via my Instagram account. Happy crafting!

Supplies:
4437: christmas mini clothespins
3388: grasshopper textured cardstock
3387: limeade textured cardstock
3367: blush textured cardstock
3372: raspberry textured cardstock
3392: swimming pool textured cardstock
5762: sweet spruce doodlepops 
6160: snow buddies doodle-pops
6161: christmas town doodle-pops
6159: dear friends doodle-pops
6158: sweet santa doodle-pops 
6167: christmas town chit chat
6169: christmas town mini icons sticker
6173: christmas town icons sticker
6175: christmas town this & that sticker
6183: christmas town 6x6 paper pad
6151: baby hearts shape sprinkles
5349: stars & moons cute clips
6338: pill better doodle cuts 
4810: swimming pool chunky twine
4805: bubblegum chunky twine
4806: ladybug chunky twine
4265: lily white sequins asst
4602: swimming pool mini doilies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!