Pages

July 10, 2019

Elle's Studio July reveal | Yes: A new baby layout in my TN

It's incredible to think that half of 2019 is really over and that it is July 10th, reveal day at Elle's Studio already! I will share a quick look at the new kit and extras below but first I would like to show you a new spread in my ongoing baby album/traveler's notebook:
 This whole page started with my favorite card in the July kit:
 There's a new pack of die-cuts (called Shine) that I highly recommend you get if you shop on the site! It's full of beautiful words like the "yes" above but also labels and shapes, like the big pink heart below or the blue tag on the right page.
 I used a couple of new stamps from the You are my sunshine set, including a dotted one to make some "faux" washi.  I also pulled out my beloved Mini Dated Stamp set. On the right page, I layered a strip of stripped paper from the new Sunshine 6X6 paper pack, a card from the kit and a tag already mentioned above.
I am loving the color combo and I like the overall clean look of this page. I needed a rather flat one after the chunky one prior!
Now take a look at all the new goodies available today in the shop and here is a link (affiliate) for you: Elle's Studio New Releases. Thank you!
The extras:
The digitals/printables:
Thank you for stopping by today! Let me know in the comment if you grabbed anything in the shop!

2 comments:

  1. These pages are indeed just lovely; apart from your cute photos, the pops of colour in the design really make the eye move around the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I hope your son appreciates all the work you've done!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!