Pages

February 28, 2020

Make A Wish Cards (for SCT Magazine)

Hello! I was very excited to work with the SCT Delivered Make A Wish Card kit for my first post on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog (published yesterday) because I am always in need of birthday cards (and who isn't?) and this kit has everything to make tons of them!

Here are the first two, but I'm sure I'll make more "off camera":
Supplies: SCT Delivered Make A Wish card kit, Fiskars border punch, sewing machine

You will find ready cut white cardstock and matching envelopes in the kit making it super convenient (and fast) to make cards. It also includes a paper pad and diecuts from the same Crate Paper Hooray collection so it is easy to match them. I started with the large llama diecut and built my card around it. I created the sentiment by using both the stamps and acrylic word from the kit, I love the added depth.
For my second card, I created layers using several Crate Paper diecuts and a cardstock star, adding a bow on top with the ribbon from the kit. To finish, I stamped a few stars around for a little festive touch. I like that this card can be used for girls or boys.
I have barely made a dent in this packed kit and I love the fact that it really has everything you need (you can literally just bring scissors, glue and an optional ink pad!). It's fun and modern elements are also a plus for me.

Did I mention it even comes with a color printed booklet of instructions to put together four beautiful cards? 
It makes a great gift for anyone, even yourself! Speaking of which, SCT Magazine is giving away a Make A Wish card kit on their blog today, so go enter!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!