Pages

February 07, 2020

Valentine's Day cards (with Elle's Studio)

With just a week left to go before Valentine's Day, I created a couple of pretty cards with Elle's Studio January kit and some extras.
Supplies: January kit, Love Is 6 x 8.5 inch paper stack, I Adore You stickers, Little Moments leatherette stickers, La La Love You puffy stickers, XO wood veneer, 2020 Calendars, Monthly Puffy stickers

The background of both cards features patterned papers from the newly sized Love Is 6 x 8.5 inch paper stack that I matched with some tags. For this first card, I used two, a favorite from the January kit and a monthly tag from the 2020 Calendar pack.
I added texture with the wonderful Little Moments leatherette stickers and puffy hearts from the La La Love You pack. I found a fun way to enhance the date by using the O from October in the Monthly Puffy stickers.
Note: You could use this design with any of the months from the 2020 Calendars to celebrate birthdays or any special date too!
My second card is completely centered on the large XO wood veneer. It looks gorgeous on top of a tag from the kit and embellished with black accents.
It was easy to add sentiments for both cards, as they are all ready on the I Adore You sticker sheet.
The hard part is to actually get them to the post office on time! :P

Nice of you to stop by today :) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!