Pages

April 01, 2020

Making Lists in March | Tutorial: Create your own epoxy embellishments (Elle's Studio)

Hello, I am here today to share a new pocket page and an easy tutorial on how to make the epoxy embellishments I created for it.
Supplies: March 2020 Kit, Pastel Labeled Journaling Tags, Labeled Journaling Tags,
March Labels, Go See Do Acetate Die Cuts, Black Typewriter Cardstock Alphabet Stickers, Jane Alphabet Stickers - Black, Coral Puffy Alphabet Stickers, Black Puffy Alphabet Stickers, Notebook Puffy Alphabet Stickers, Teal Puffy Alphabet Stickers, Flourish 6 x 8.5 paper stack, Word Circle Stamp, Title Builder Vol. 4 Stamp

The inspiration for these DIY epoxy buttons came directly from Elle's Studio Word Circle stamp set and I love how they add a shiny texture and depth to my page.
These are the supplies you will need for this tutorial:
Other than the stamp set, you will need a circle punch (or metal die) measuring 5/8 in., ink pads and 5/8 in. clear epoxy dome stickers (here is a link to the ones I bought on Ebay: 20 Epoxy dome stickers).



Aren't they fun? You can customize them, words and colors, according to your project!
If you are wondering about my page content, I joined the March #30daysoflist class and I am selecting some of the prompts to journal in pockets throughout the month. It's my first time participating and I am really enjoying it (even if I write several lists at once rather than daily). I love the original journaling that I get to record that way.
Finally, I am giving away a few of those clear epoxy stickers on my Instagram account so if you're interested in making some yourself, follow me at www.instagram.com/anounceofcreativity/

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!