Hello! It's May 10th, reveal day at Elle's Studio which is always exciting. You will find a quick look at all the goodies and a link to shop at the bottom of my post but first I would like to share my favorite project with this release:
Supplies: May 2020 kit, To the Moon and Back Wood Veneer, Acrylic Stars, Flourish paper stack, Springtime Tabs stamp, Everyday Tabs Metal dieBoth cards were inspired by journaling cards from the kit. For this first one, geared towards Father's Day but not exclusively, I layered three cards on top of a patterned paper from the Flourish paper stack, added wood veneers from the To the Moon and Back Wood Veneer pack and a die-cut tag from the kit:
The second card puts forth the new Acrylic stars on a card from the kit. The patterned papers are from the same Flourish paper stack. I added foam squares between the card and the background from more depth.
The finishing touch was a sentiment and tab from the Springtime Tabs stamp with the matching metal die.
It's sometimes difficult to make more masculine cards but with this month's release I found it easy and fun. Here is a quick look at all the goodies coming out today:
Make sure to check the Elle's Studio blog for more inspiration and finally, here is an affiliate link, if you'd like to shop and support me at the same time :) Thank you!
Happy crafting!








No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!