Pages

June 06, 2020

Summer planner set up with Hey Cupcake! | Doodlebug Design

This post first appeared on the Doodlebug blog.
Happy June! I am very much looking forward to Summer days, light and breezy, maybe sitting on the patio with a lemonade in hand. It's with this sunny feeling that I decorated my planner using the just released Hey Cupcake! collection, plus All Occasion stamps and dies from Doodlebug Design.
I am using a Daily Doodles Travel Planner along with a blank Calendar insert. The paper quality is awesome for stamping and I like the monthly view.
Here is a peak at the early process for this spread. I started with stamping the dates using a small banner stamp from the All Occasions-Holiday set and numbers from the Calendar-Handwritten set and then I moved on to washi tape and stickers.
Next I added a heart trim from the All Occasion Borders and Edges die set and a couple of events with the All Occasion-Everyday and Holiday stamp sets. 
Even though it is geared towards birthdays, the Hey Cupcake! collection is proving to be perfect for much more than that. I am now ready to celebrate the warmer days and the end of the school year in the cutest possible way!

DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED:
Hey Cupcake collection
Doodle Cuts All Occasion, Large Tags & Nesting Scallops, Borders & Edges
All Occasion stamps Everyday and Holidays
Mini Jewels in Tangerine
 Twine in Limeade
Daily Doodles Travel Planner
Daily Doodles Blank Calendar insert
Abigail alphabet stickers in Limeade
Clothespin in Tangerine
Washi tape Candy stripes assortment

1 comment:

  1. Sitting here in London and sighing at how lovely this is. That is all.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!