Pages

January 06, 2021

21 things to do in 2021 | From the Winter issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine

Hello friends! I am here to share one of the projects I created back in October for the Winter issue of SCT Magazine (downloadable for free HERE). It is on page 26 and part of an article on using numbers in designs. I had the idea to do a bucket type list for the new year into a pocket page using the pretty Heidi Swapp Storyline Chapters collection (affiliate link).
I had fun looking forward to brighter days while coming up with a list of "21 things to do in 2021". Some of the items are still unrealistic at this point in the pandemic but I am hoping that going to a restaurant with friends or that traveling to visit my family will be possible before the end of the year! 
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned paper, diet shapes, specialty paper, stickers: Heidi Swapp; Pen: Staedtler, Pocket page protector: October Afternoon; Letter stickers: American Crafts, Elle's Studio; Punch: Michael's; Font: Remington Noiseless; Adhesive: Kuretake Zig, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you don't already, I encourage you to write a list of things, big and small, you might like to do in 2021 and to document it! Even if not everything becomes a reality, it gives a snapshot of your thoughts and dreams at this point in time. Making it pretty is optional but very satisfying, I assure you!

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty, and very useful at the same time! I love your use of diagonals ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm going to scrap lift it for sure! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!