Pages

January 05, 2021

Happy New Year and an Announcement!

 Happy New Year dear readers! We've made it through 2020 and even though things don't change suddenly because we turned a page on the calendar, I can't help but feel a sense of renewal and hopefulness. How about you?

To start the year on a very exciting note, I am happy to announce that I will be designing for Elle's Studio for 2021! Check out the announcement on their blog to learn more about this awesome team and find links to their work. 

I am still mulling over my scrapbooking plans for this year but pockets will undoubtedly show up on a regular basis. Even though I am tempted by a few new things, working on unfinished projects is definitely a goal.

Do you have memory keeping or paper crafting goals for 2021? Please share them with me in the comments!

My best wishes to you and your families 💕

2 comments:

  1. Delighted to read of your success and hope you have a great time with the new team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing what you create! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!