Pages

February 05, 2021

Valentine's Day cards with Elle's Studio

 Valentine's Day is less than ten days away and I wanted to share two cards that you can quickly make with the January kit and a few extras from Elle's Studio. 

Supplies: January 2021 Kit, True Love Stickers, Puffy Heart Stickers, Acetate Hearts, All My Heart Wood Veneers, XOXO 6 x 8.5 inch Paper Stack, Hugs and Kisses Stamp, Labels Metal Die, Layered Card Metal Die

For my first card, I created layers with papers from the XOXO 6 x 8.5 inch Paper Stack, a pink tag and die-cuts from the kit as well as acetate and wood veneer hearts (from the Acetate Hearts and All My Heart Wood Veneers packs, respectively). 
I stamped the sentiment from the Hugs and Kisses stamps in black ink for contrast and pulled my Labels Metal Die set to find a perfect match to cut it. Conveniently, the small Hello stamp on the tab die-cut is also from this new stamp set.

For the second card, I pulled several patterned papers from the must-have XOXO 6 x 8.5 inch Paper Stack, created a window with one of the Layered Metal Dies and backed it with a darker paper to frame a mini envelope.
I used Puffy Heart stickers, die-cuts and stamps from the Hugs and Kisses set to create a spill of hearts in different colors and sizes. A simple sticker from the True Love sticker sheet finishes it off with the perfect sentiment.  I love how it turned out.
Bonus: While not lacking in dimension, both of these are flat enough to avoid extra postage fees.

Do you create Valentine's Card?

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are really cute and inspiring. I love the envelope full of hearts. The paper colors are so nice.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!