Pages

November 28, 2021

Christmas Planner | with Elle's Studio

 Hey there friends! The Holiday season has now officially started and I decided to create a Christmas Planner with my Elle's Studio November kit and several add-ons. It is so cute, I hope that will motivate me to stay organized!

Supplies: November 2021 Kit, November Labels, Puffy Heart and Star Stickers, Monthly Numbers Stamp, Wonder Paper Stack, Autumn Tab Stamp, Calendar Templates Journaling Tags, Pocket Envelope Metal Die

For the base, made out of white cardstock, I was inspired by this tutorial on YouTube (by Scrimpingmommy)

I adapted it so it would be of more practical use. In the back pockets I included a card list and shopping list, both made out of paper from the Wonder Paper Stack. I have also included a Calendar template to keep track of events and deadlines.

In the pocket on the left, I hid wish lists in an envelope created with the great Pocket Envelope Metal Die and menu + baking plans are in the right pocket.

Here's a look of my little organizer closed:

It can also be a cute gift for the 1st day of Advent! Here is my affiliate link to the Elle's Studio shop if you are interested in checking out my supplies: Elle's Studio latest release. Thank you!

How do you keep organized during this busy time of year?

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!