Hello friends! Today is reveal day so the April kit and new extras are now available in the Elle's Studio shop (affiliate link). Inspired by the fabulous Floral Die Cuts and The Best paper stack, I created two Springy greeting cards:
Supplies: April 2022 Kit, Flower Die Cuts, Warm Puffy Heart and Star Stickers, The Best Paper Stack, Big Hugs Stamp, Nesting Tags Metal Die, Layered Card Metal Die
The first card is all about layers and colors! I used both the Layered Card Metal Die and the Nesting tags Metal die to create my background with white cardstock and papers from The Best paper stack.
The sentiment is composed of two die cuts from the April kit. Embellishments are from the Floral Die cut pack.
I also selected several sizes of the same white flowers from the Floral Diecuts to layer under my sentiment.
The addition of a large puffy heart and a few puffy dots bring a different texture.
Remember when you make cards, foam dots are your friends! I love to use them between layers to add depth.
Now here is a look at all the new products available today in the Elle's Studio shop. All those colors make me smile!
I'll be back soon with another set of cards!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!