Pages

March 29, 2009

Smile...

Five reasons to smile today:
1/ I went for a walk this morning
2/ I have turned in all my DT work for the April TTT kit below
3/DH just finished painting our pantry so that the mess in the living room can go back in it!
4/ Spring Break is just around the corner
5/ I am about to share a new and exciting project with you... make sure to come back on the 1st of the month!

Cinq raisons de sourire aujourd'hui:
1/Je suis allée marcher ce matin
2/J'ai rendu tous mes "devoirs" de DT pour le kit d'Avril de TTT
3/DH vient de finir de peindre le placard de la cuisine et donc le bazar qui est dans le salon pourra y être rangé!
4/Les vacances de Pâques sont dans 5 jours!
5/Je suis toute contente de partager avec vous un nouveau projet... mais vous devez revenir le 1er du mois ;)

1 comment:

  1. J'adore ta carte ma Belle! Moi aussi il me tarde d'arriver au mois d'avril...;-)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!