Pages

April 07, 2009

April Reveal Part Deux ;)

I have one more project from the April TTT kit to share with you. It is a simple little mini made with a wood album (from Genuinely Jane Studios) that is included in the kit.
Voilà mon dernier projet fait avec le kit d'Avril de TTT. C'est un mini tout simple réalisé avec un album en bois (de chez Genuinely Jane Studios) qui est inclu dans le kit.

Thank you for stopping by! Merci d'être passé me voir!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Love the colours/papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these products, looks like a great kit and you have done a wonderful job with your projects! Love this album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Il est genial ton mini Nathalie!!
    Il est comment comme taille?
    ( j'ai tjrs des questions a te poser! ;-)

    xox

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!