Pages

May 13, 2009

Spring Into Summer Crop at Scrapperie

"Starting at noon on Thursday, May 14th, we'll have challenges, games and some other fun surprises to keep you scrapping all weekend long. The majority of the challenges will be listed Thursday and Friday, but all crop challenges won't be due until Monday night at midnight- so you'll have plenty of time to finish them. The rest of the weekend will be filled with games, contests and other great activities that you won't want to miss out on! So, mark your calendars and invite your friends (because you just might win) and be here to celebrate as we Spring Into Summer!"

I will be posting a challenge and two games tomorrow Thursday and I hope that you can join me!

A partir de ce jeudi (et jusqu'à lundi), Scrapperie organise une crop en ligne avec un grand nombre de challenges, de jeux et d'autres surprises. Je suis en charge d'un challenge et de deux jeux que j'annoncerai sur le forum jeudi! J'espère que vous pourrez vous joindre à moi!

2 comments:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!