Pages

July 29, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

Here is my altered tissue box that is in the booth at CHA :) All patterned papers are from the Victoria's Street collection by Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker.
Voici ma boite à mouchoir que vous pouviez apercevoir sur la photo du stand à la CHA :) Les papiers sont de la collection "Victoria's Street" de Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker.

I am still working with my August Transparent Touches kit but make sure to come back on the 1st for the Scrap RDV #5 reveal!
Je travaille encore avec mon kit d'août de Transparent Touches mais revenez le 1er pour notre Scrap RDV #5!

2 comments:

  1. j'adore ta boite Nathalie! Vraiment adorable!En + avec les Kleenex qui sortent , on a l'impression qu'il y a de la fumee! ;-)
    Bravo!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!