Pages

February 20, 2010

About hosting and my latest Nikki Sivils creations!

I am today's host on Nikki Sivils blog and I am very excited about it because I get to share my projects using her newest CHA releases! I am particularly proud of this little one:
Je suis l'invitée du jour sur le blog de Nikki Sivils aujourd'hui et je suis super contente parce que je peux enfin partager avec vous ce que j'ai réalisé avec ses dernières collections! Je suis particulièrement fière du petit projet çi-dessous:





I have accumulated quite a large amount of Nikki Sivils clear stamps and after toying around with the brand new sticker pockets I have just received, I had this idea of making myself a stamp organizer. Yes, the stamp sets fit right into those pockets!!! Isn't that perfect?! I used the Willow Bee collection to decorate it and bound it with my Bind-It-All. I love that it is so fun AND practical at the same time!
I also had to play with the new Flaming Butterfly and Bella Blue and Oscar Too collections and created this page for one of my DS2's field trips to the flower fields:

J'ai accumulé un bon nombre de tampons de Nikki Sivils et donc en jouant un peu avec les nouvelles pochettes d'autocollants, j'ai eu l'idée de me faire un classeur à tampons. Et oui, les sets de Nikki sont juste de la bonne taille!!! C'est pas super ça?! J'ai utilisée la collection Willow Bee pour le décorer et mon cher Bind-It-All pour finir le tout.
J'ai aussi voulu utiliser tout de suite les autres collections Flaming Butterfly et Bella Blue and Oscar Too, pour faire une page sur une sortie scolaire de mon fils:


Don't forget to check my previous post for my very first giveaway! You could win Nikki's very first collection!
N'oubliez pas mon tirage au sort dans le post précédent! Vous pouvez gagner la première collection de Nikki!

13 comments:

  1. oh my word i love the stamp book!!!!!!! and the lo, but the book is soooo genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is amazing! how clever! i never would have thought of that. i can't believe the stamps fit! that is fun and it is FUN, too :) thanks for sharing this fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that thing you made for your stamps...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nathalie you are SO talented. I love this paper. I've never seen it before. I also love her other lines. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your stamp holder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about that, I just hit enter too fast and got only one letter into the comment, lol. Wanted to say how delightful this is! lol. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, ohmygosh omigosh ... that book is to DIE for!!! You are amazing! Copyright it! Now!!! Who wouldn't want one of those?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a beautiful layout - and fabulous idea for the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super ce classeur à tampons! et ta page aussi! Et toutes mes félicitations pour etre "hostess"

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que de couleurs éclatantes par içi!!!
    Le moral en prend un coup!!! C'est magnifique...
    Et ce mini... quelle réussite!!!
    biz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Félicitations pour ce classeur à tampons que je trouve tout bonnement GENIAL !.... Et bravo aussi pour cette page aux couleurs éclatantes, annonciatrice du printemps.... j'espère !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great stamp organizer! Love the bold and vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!