Pages

February 25, 2010

"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

I have been a sewing fool today! I had been eyeing Jessica Jones' fabrics for a while and last week, thanks to the sale going on at jcaroline creative and to two tutorials I found online, I broke down and ordered some of the Blue Leaflet from her Modern Flora collection. I am not completely done but I promise to share my projects as soon as I can!
On another note, I will randomly select a winner for my Nikki Sivils giveaway at the end of the day tomorrow (Friday), so make sure to enter if you haven't yet!


Je me suis (re)lancée dans la couture aujourd'hui! Cela faisait un moment que j'étais tentée par les collections de Jessica Jones et la semaine dernière, avec les soldes chez jcaroline creative et les deux tutos que j'ai trouvé en ligne, j'ai enfin placé ma commande pour ce beau tissu aux tons bleu et turquoise. Je n'ai pas complètement terminé mais je vous montre dés que je peux!
Sans transition, je veux aussi vous rappeler que je vais tirer au sort une gagnante pour mon lot de Nikki Sivils vendredi soir, donc c'est maintenant votre dernière chance d'y participer!

Toodeloo!

2 comments:

  1. c'est marrant j'ai l'impression que l'on a toutes le virus "couture" en ce moment! Ce tissu est très beau en effet...je me demande ce que tu prépares ;-)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have seen that quote too and love it. simply fabulous.
    and you know i can not wait to see what you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!