Pages

March 15, 2010

Gardening gift set

It's almost Spring and the papers from the March Transparent Touches kit #3 were perfect for my little project! Using mostly the Jack&Jill papers from My Mind's Eye, I created a gardening gift set which includes a card, gardening gloves and a matchbox filled with seed packets:

C'est presque le printemps et les papiers du kit de mars de Transparent Touches étaient parfaits pour le projet que j'avais en tête! Avec la collection Jack&Jill de My Mind's Eye, j'ai crée ce petit cadeau de jardinage comprenant une carte, des gants de jardinier et une boite remplie de sachets de graine à planter:


Close up of the card:


and of the box:

I am not really good with making a template on the computer but if there is any interest, I could draw and scan one for the box. I made it to fit typical seed packets. Just let me know!

Je ne suis pas trop débrouillarde quant à vous donner un beau gabarit pour la boite mais si il y a de la demande, je veux bien essayer de vous faire un dessin!

4 comments:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!