Pages

March 14, 2010

Announcing a new winner for "Spring Cleaning"

ScrappinCntryGrl you are the new winner of the "Spring Cleaning" mini! Make sure to send me your address using the email in my profile. I hope to hear from you soon!
Stay tuned as I will have a new project to share with you shortly...

ScrappinCntryGrl est la nouvelle gagnante du mini "Spring Cleaning"!
Mais revenez car je vais partager un nouveau projet dans peu de temps...

5 comments:

  1. OH WOW!!!!! YIPPEE!!! I LOVE IT...I REPLIED TO THE EMAIL WITH MY ADDRESS....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I emailed my address, but that's okay. It must have been meant for Scrappin Cntry Grl all along. I enjoy your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucinda! I am so sorry but had never heard back, never received your email and had no way of contacting you! (I even googled your name!) ~ I am really sorry. Please send me your address and I'll send you a RAK anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!