Pages

March 11, 2010

Transparent Touches March reveal #1: Cosmo Cricket

One of the March kits from Transparent Touches includes delicious papers from the Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety collection mixed with sheets of MME Jack and Jill (and is still available HERE). Here is my first page inspired by the Challenge #4 at Creative Prompts for you:

Un des kits du mois de mars de Transparent Touches comprend les délicieux papiers de la collection Garden Variety de Cosmo Cricket et de la collection Jack and Jill de MME (disponibles ICI). Voici ma première page inspirée par le défi #4 du blog Creative Prompts for you:

Click to enlarge
I just love the red and yellow combo! More to come with this kit!
On another note, I have not heard back from the winner of the "Spring Cleaning" mini! Lucinda, please send me an email before Monday or I am sorry to say that I will have to select another winner!

J'aime vraiment le rouge et jaune ensemble! Je vous promets d'autres projets avec ce kit!
Pour passer à autre chose, je n'ai pas de nouvelle de la gagnante du mini "Spring Cleaning" donc Lucinda, contacte moi d'ici lundi sinon il va falloir que je choisisse une autre gagnante!

giveaways

17 comments:

  1. How cute is that! Thanks for playing along this month Natalie!

    Ally
    creative prompts 4u

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the layout! I never and still don't like CAKE and use to have donuts for my B-day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trop mimi! Et quel joli souvenir ;-)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superbe! J'adore les photos et la mise en page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. c'est magnifique! j'adore les colores. eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that page!!! and those look like yummy doughnuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great page! The colours of the papers work do well with your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm drooling, want some of that food for sure! great great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! i love how you used the 8 and the photos are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that layout.....great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy Beans - that color combo is awesome and just POPs! I love your layout - the pictures are pretty awesome too - love the lighting from the candles! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous birthday photos, and love the layout, the color combo is a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved this kit! Great blog, you are super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, love that page! The colors are so warm, totally appropriate for the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your layout is gorgeous -- I love the combination of the colors and patterns. The title work is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous layout you made with "my" challenge!! Thanks for joining in!!
    Hugs, Monique

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!