I have to tell you about this new collection from Nikki Sivils: It is called "Will He B the 1" and it has a bright mix of red/pinks and yellows with fun elements like tickets, popcorn, ice-cream sundays and more (you can see it all here). It is great for date night but also for lots of other things! Here is the first card I made with it:Il faut que je vous parle de cette nouvelle collection de Nikki Sivils: Elle s'appelle "Will He B the 1" et offre un mélange de rouges/roses et jaunes avec des éléments sympas comme du popcorn, des tickets et des coupes de glace (vous pouvez voir la collection complète ici). Elle est bien sûr parfaite pour une sortie entre amoureux mais convient aussi pour beaucoup d'autres choses! Voici la première carte que j'ai réalisé avec:

Lately, I have really been enjoying the challenges at Creative Promts 4 You (and did all of them for April!) and so this card is for challenge #12 which was to take an embellishment and enhance it to make a new one.
Je me suis bien inspirée des défis de Creative Prompts 4 You ce mois-çi (je les ai tous fait!) et donc cette carte est basée sur le challenge #12 qui était de modifier une décoration pour en faire une autre.

Oh, and be sure to come back on May 1st (Saturday), I will be celebrating National Scrapbook Day with an awesome giveaway!
Oh, et n'oubliez pas de revenir le 1er mai (samedi) car j'aurai un prix à offrir en l'honneur de National Scrapbook Day!

Un buton? C'est GENIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love love love this Nathalie!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how U used a button for the little birdie's body!!! GENIUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteSuper duper cute card Nathalie! Thanks for playing with us all month long! Good luck in the contest for April!
ReplyDeleteAlly.
http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com/
oh my word is that the cutest button birdie ever!!! i love the looks of that line!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute card! I love the idea of the button birdie!
ReplyDeleteThat's an adorable card, love the little button bird!
ReplyDeleteThat little card is just so cute and I will have to check out the link!
ReplyDeletei want that birdie! LOL... this is SO cute.
ReplyDeleteI love this line and you rocked it! Love the little button birdie!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented! Who would think to make a bird out of a button?! SOOOO cute! Happy NSD.
ReplyDeleteThat is about the cutest bird I have ever seen, hope you don't mind if I use your idea!
ReplyDeletewhat a cuuute card! and FAB give-a-way!
ReplyDeleteI love that button bird!!
ReplyDelete