Pages

May 26, 2010

"Idiot, pull up!"

I am hosting today on Nikki Sivils' blog and so I thought I would share with you one of my latest project using her new collection Will He B the 1. I have been wanting to create a page about our family favorite movie for a while and, with its yellow tickets, popcorn prints and pink papers, this collection was perfect!

Aujourd'hui, je suis la rédactrice sur le blog de Nikki Sivils alors j'ai décidé de vous montrer une de mes dernières créations avec sa nouvelle collection Will He B the 1. Cela faisait un moment que je souhaitais faire une page sur un de nos films favoris et, avec ses tickets jaunes, ses motifs popcorn and ses papiers roses, cette collection était parfaite!


Journaling: "Idiot, pull up", "I would like to buy a dumburgar", "Good one, Ponton!", "Youri the trainer who trains", "The weather outside... snip, snip", "No Nicole, not since the internet"... Yes, the Pink Panther (2006) might be our family favorite movie. After repeated viewings, we still crack up and many of Inspecteur Clouseau's lines have become staples in our house :)

And if you are interested, I would like to remind you that there are only a few days left to send in your application for Nikki's DT call! Details HERE.

Et si cela vous intéresse, je vous rappelle qu'il ne reste que quelques jours pour envoyer votre candidature pour la nouvelle DT de Nikki! Les details se trouvent ICI.

3 comments:

  1. Cleaver use of pink with the saffron gold and burgundy...I would have never put those together, and it looks great!!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! U ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!