Pages

February 25, 2011

En garde!

Now that I am feeling better, it is time for the February Transparent Touches kit reveal! I mixed some MME Fine and Dandy papers with some Basic Grey Oliver that were included in the kit and I went to town with one of Shimelle's fantastic sketches:

Maintenant que la vilaine grippe est passée, voici enfin une première page réalisée avec mon kit de février de TTT! J'ai mélangé les collections Fine and Dandy de MME et Oliver de Basic Grey toutes deux incluses dans le kit et je me suis amusée avec un des fabuleux sketchs de Shimelle:

This page answers to two challenges:
I also would like to give an "inspiration" credit to the talented Marinette who gave me the idea of the "messy" stitching on some of her recent pages which I admired!
Cette page répond à deux challenges:
Je voudrais rajouter aussi un petit "credit inspiration" à la talentueuse Marinette qui m'a donné l'idée des points de couture en gribouilli que j'ai admiré sur ses pages récemment!

Merci et à trés bientôt!

14 comments:

  1. perfect combo of colors, love how you picked up the color of the floor so that it didn't stand out, rather blended in so dang nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go! The base paper is a definite WANT. Glad you're feeling better, way to charge out of the gate with a great l/o. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOUCHE!!! Brilliant layout, just BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the title...and great color scheme! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Nathalie! Thanks for playing along with us for February!

    Ally.
    http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Elle est absolument magnifique,j'adore le contraste fond gris et les autres couleurs des papiers MME, c'est absolument parfait avec cette très jolie photo!
    J'adore , j'adore et j'adore,bravo Nathalie
    Bisouilles
    PS: je viens à l'instant de reçevoir mon kit;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous page nathalie! i LOVE the colors !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love the design ! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Variety :) Be sure to stop back next Wednesday for our BLOG HOP :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love messy stitching.. your layout is fabulous Nathalie!! It's so fun to just sew willy nilly isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. superbe page!! et je suis contente de lire que tu vas mieux ;-))

    bises

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Nathalie! Your lo is beautiful! Love how you did a zig zag stitch and then a straight stitch too! I am really admiring that "messy stitching"! Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the layout. Very well-balanced, and the photo is well high-lighted by all the design elements. Thank you for participating at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your messy stitching is awesome, Nathalie! I also admire your straight stitching around the photos-such a rockin' layout! thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful, masculine layout! I love the combination of the MME and BG papers; and your messy stitching is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!