
I have the flu and it sucks!!! But I have good news to share! I am the February Guest Designer at These are a few of my favorite things! How cool is that!?! Here is the page I created for the current challenge which is to scrap about a favorite magazine. Instead of talking about myself (who incidentally doesn't read magazines much) I chose to feature my son who loves his Popular Science!
J'ai la grippe et c'est bien nul!!! Mais j'ai une bonne nouvelle à partager: je suis l'invitée du mois sur le blog "These are a few of my favorite things"! Voici la page que j'ai réalisé pour répondre au challenge "magazine favori". Au lieu de parler de moi (qui ne lis d'ailleurs pas enormément de magazines), j'ai décidé de mettre en page mon fils et son magazine préféré, Popular Science.

Thank you Julie for this fun opportunity! I hope to see some of you enter this challenge!
Merci Julie pour ta confiance! Et j'espère vous voir participer à ce challenge!
What a rollercoaster! Get better and congratulations...phew!
ReplyDeleteYou sis a fantastic job!
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better soon! I love that your our GDT this month and love love love love this lo! That photo is AWESOME and I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the design :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteWow, what an great idea! Love your color combo, too!
ReplyDeletesuperbe ta page et comme ton fils est grand ;-)
ReplyDeleteBises
j'espere que tu vas mieux. bises !
ReplyDeleteyou've been absent for a while. hoping you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteand a great layout too. a fun memory to have documented for sure.
~j