Pages

June 06, 2011

Ad inspiration with the TTT May kit

Ever since Paula started hosting ad inspiration challenges every Monday on her blog, I have been interested in participating and I finally did. Here is my interpretation of the ad she posted a week ago. The result is a pretty different page, very heavy on journaling. That's because I decided to put side by side my boys' answers to the Star Student poster they both did in 3rd grade, four years apart. It was rather fun to compare their answers, revealing some differences but lots of similarities as well :)

Supplies: Transparent Touches May kit #2, 
Scenic Route chipboard stars, Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts Thickers
Depuis que Paula a commencé à offrir des challenges pub sur son blog, j'ai eu envie de participer, et voila que c'est chose faite. Voici mon interprétation de la pub qu'elle a proposé la semaine dernière. Le résultat est un peu différent de mes pages habituelles, trés lourde en texte car j'ai voulu comparer les réponses de mes enfants au même questionnaire qu'ils ont eu à faire en CE1, à quatre ans d'écart. C'est plutôt sympa de voir les similarités et les différences de cette façon.

As you can see from the ad, I have kept quite a few design elements from it, including the photo placements, the columns and the white background.
Comme vous le voyez, j'ai gardé pas mal d'éléments de la pub comme le placement des photos, le fond blanc et les colonnes.

Merci et à bientôt!

7 comments:

  1. love the compare/contrast, such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. c'est super comme page! et j'aime beaucoup tes embellies "maison"

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhh what a great idea!! i loveeeeee how you added their star student answers!! Just loveeeeee this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Nathalie! I love your take on the ad, especially what you did with the photo/initial. Thanks so much for playing along and linking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, isn't this EVER fabulousness? I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you did this layout. That's an idea to lift for SURE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula rocks, inspires us all. I love that you scrapped those answers, simply priceless Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your layout is just great. wonderful interpretation of the ad. and an insightful layout for years to come of your little men. the colors keep is all so very cohesive. nice job, nathalie!
    ~j

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!