Click on photo to enlarge
I am playing in this month Scrapbookers Anonymous challenge which is to use at least 3 hearts and stitching, done and done :)Avec cette page, je participe au défi du mois de Scrapbookers Anonymous qui est d'utiliser au moins 3 coeurs et de la couture, choses faites :)

Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love love this Nathalie!!! I loveeeeee the hearts and how you stitched them!!! GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!
ReplyDeleteOoh! Now I'm curious, what are Koala candies? Google time! Too great that you made a project out of this!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, makes me think of strawberry ice cream. :)xx
ReplyDeleteThis is really adorable! I love the way you did your hearts. Might have to try that myself. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Great colors.
ReplyDeleteLove how you stitched the hearts...great LO
ReplyDeleteAlison xx
wow amazing layout Nathalie - fantastic papers and i too love how you have stitched your hearts!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Love the stitched hearts!!
ReplyDeleteLove your stitched hearts. Very pretty layout.
ReplyDeleteLove this Nathalie! I especially like that strip of pp at the top and your stiched hearts.
ReplyDeleteWhat a CUTE idea to stitch those hearts! They look like sprigs coming up out of a flower boquet!
ReplyDeleteI love this - so fresh - loving the sprays of hearts - the colours - EVERYTHING!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic design! I love the sprays of hearts and the big doily.
ReplyDeletelove this!!!! beautiful colors and i love how you sewed the hearts on there. Thanks so much for taking the time to play along with us this month at Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)
ReplyDeletewow wow wow...Wow this is so BEAUTIFUL!i love IT...Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!...Hugs...xoxo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the hearts like sun rays and the alphabet color! Great design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SA!
ReplyDeleteReally wonderful page: the stitching is super!
ReplyDeleteEli (Scrapbookers Anonymous)