Pages

June 03, 2011

{Crazy daisy}

TGIF! I thought I would celebrate the start of the weekend with another page I created with my June Burlap and Buttercups kit:
Je fête le début du week-end en partageant avec vous une nouvelle page réalisée avec mon kit de juin de Burlap & Buttercups:

I am usually not a big flowery scrapper but I have to say that I totally fell in love with the background sheet that you see here ("Blissful paper" by Basic Grey)! I used it for three of my four projects!
Je ne scrappe pas souvent dans le style fleuri mais je dois dire que je trop aimé le papier qui est en fond ici ("Blissful Paper" de Basic Grey)! J'ai utilisé cette feuille pour 3 de mes 4 projets!
Have a great, and hopefully sunny, weekend! 
Passez un superbe weekend ensoleillé! 

17 comments:

  1. This LO is so beautiful, Nathalie. I love how the whole LO is framed by the BG paper. Another home run! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love those colors and the photos!!! ADORABLE!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty and she looks like she's having the best time ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That grin! Priceless!! No wonder you used three photos, how could you resist? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nathalie....I absolutely adore this page! And those pictures are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all your little details! the butterfly is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quelle merveille ta page, j'aime chaque détail♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABULOUS!! I really miss coming to your blog. I have always loved you work. I really need to get back to my regular blog hopping routine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I really LOVE this!!! I adore how you used the ledger paper on the flower background.......looks amazing together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this layout -- the photos, the design and the papers are all perfect together. I love that pink lacy looking paper shape underneath the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You used tht big flowery paper and yet your photo's didn't get lost in it! Very nice! I'm always on the lookout for that ledger paper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable layout! I have trouble with flowery paper too - I'd never have guessed that you do! Love how you used tags here too. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this page! Great title cluster!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colors are absolutely fantastic on this layout, so many AWESOME embellies!! I've got to check this club out!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!