It is the last day of the month so, once again I decided to join Julie Kirk in presenting my month in numbers for October! Here we go, and thank you Julie for the fun idea!
$2 + tax: the amount spent on Halloween costumes this year! Oldest son is too old to go trick or treating and Youngest son wanted to be a.... Fed Ex box!
3: number of goals scored by Oldest son in each of his first two soccer games of the season :)
2487: (and increasing every day) total number of page views for this desktop calendar tutorial which is by far the most popular post on my blog! It is already up to 2493 by the time I am done writing this post!
about 70: the number of times it was pinned on Pinterest!
97 F or 36 C: the temperature when we went to the Pumpkin patch! Not very Fallish! We didn't stay very long!
nearly 10 pounds: amount of candy Youngest son just brought back from trick or treating in our neighborhood!!!!!!!!!! Happy Halloween!





Thanks for joining in Nathalie.
ReplyDelete10 pounds is an impressive amout of treats to have brought [or dragged?] home! And I love the Fed Ex costume!
I've added a link to this post in my original one here: http://notesonpaper.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-month-innumbers-2011-october.html
Thanks again, happy November.
Julie :-)
great post Nathalie...I'm going to check out your desktop calendar now xx
ReplyDeleteGreat post and superb costume on your little boy! He's too cute! Hope you call by this month, oh and happy November! http://nanna-kate.blogspot.com/2011/11/october-2011-my-month-in-numbers.html X
ReplyDeletelol! A least that was an easy costume to organise!
ReplyDeleteFabulous number for your tutorial! It is a great one.
I'll be joining in Month in Numbers later in the week, it's kind of addictive!
This is sooooooooooooooo fun!! I loveeeeeeeee his Fed Ex costume! :):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteWow, those are some temperastures and some pumpkin! Well done on the desktop calendar - off to add another number to it!
ReplyDeleteWish that was all I'd spent on Halloween costumes this year. Jealous!
ReplyDelete