Pages

December 15, 2011

All is merry and bright...

...at the Bellagio and on the Burlap & Buttercups site!


Today is reveal day for the December Gallery on the Burlap & Buttercups site and here is a page I created with the main kit and add-on. Plus while you are there, check out the new "Burlap Sack Kits" that Rachel concocted! She is now offering a smaller and lower priced kit that is just as gorgeous as the main one!


Aujourd'hui, c'est le jour du "reveal" de la Galerie de décembre sur le site de Burlap & Buttercups et voici ma première page réalisée avec le kit principal. Pendant que vous y êtes, jetez un coup d'oeil sur la nouvelle offre de Rachel: des mini kits dans un sac en jute! Ils sont beaux!!!

6 comments:

  1. I think the title alpha really made this layout!!! What a TERRIFIC multiphoto and you managed to use all these "busy" photos and worked it into a masterpiece!!! I really really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic photos Nathalie..great layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colors! I am amazed how you pulled off colorful photos and an elaborate page! I would've been chicken and gone b&W, but this TOTALLY worked. Three cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize that place *wink* :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just really love everything about this layout! You did a great job with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work, as always! I love the mix of patterns and colors

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!