Pages

December 21, 2011

Gifting: Stationary set

I really enjoy giving handmade presents to people I know will appreciate them. I just gave this card gift set to my favorite co-worker and friend so I can share it now. You can make it too in an afternoon.

I used my November Transparent Touches kit (Echo Park Times and Seasons) and a bit of this tutorial (sorry it is in French!) but I improvised at some point to make a bigger pocket on the left side for my envelopes and added a pen holder:


J'aime beaucoup donner des cadeaux fait main et je viens d'offrir ce set de cartes à une amie donc je peux maintenant vous le montrer. Je l'ai réalisé en un aprés-midi avec mon kit de novembre de Transparent Touches (Echo Park Times and Seasons) et je me suis basée légerement sur ce tuto mais avec quelques modifications: il me fallait une plus grande pochette à gauche pour mes envelopes et j'ai ajouté un stylo au milieu :) Et vous, offrez- vous des cadeaux fait maison ce Noêl?

11 comments:

  1. I love this and hopefully my daughter (who knows a little french) can translate for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Nathalie - these are lovely presents xx great choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh these are AWESOME! I just loveeeeeeeeee them!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful idea! I'm totally stealing it for next year's gifts. What a great way to personalise presents as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nathalie! These are fabulous!! Love those papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant...but where DO you come up for the time and inspiration for these projects? Impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous, I'm sure the recipients will be delighted. Mery Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic!! What an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obviously, I'm completely out of order visiting blog posts!! But this is so so so brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now this is awesome, just as everything you do is!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!