Pages

December 23, 2011

Peppermint shake

If you are lucky enough to live by a Chick-fil-A, then you might know about their seasonal Peppermint chocolate chip milkshake. They are the best holiday treats! I created this 8.5x11 page with my December Burlap & Buttercups kit to celebrate them :)
Journaling: Since we discovered them last year, one of our favorite treats of the season are the Peppermint shakes from Chick-fill-A! I was already waiting for them in October :) December 2011

It is my interpretation of Mary Pat's sketch for the December Burlap & Buttercups sketch challenge in which you can participate until the end of the month.


Si vous avez la chance d'avoir un Chick-fil-A dans votre coin vous connaissez peut-être déjà les milkshakes à la peppermint et aux pépites de chocolat qu'ils vendent au moment des Fêtes. Je les adore au point que j'ai créé une page à leur sujet avec mon kit de décembre de Burlap & Buttercups.
Cette page est aussi mon interprétation du défi sketch de Mary Pat sur le blog de Burlap & Buttercups auquel vous pouvez participer jusqu'à la fin du mois.

4 comments:

  1. Nice layout - I like the pepperming striped paper to add to the theme. We haven't tried those shakes, but they sure sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous page - I love the paint splats and the bunting...nice bright christmassey title stickers too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh this is AMAZING!! I love love love love that fun photo, the title work and loveeeeeeee the paint splatters! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design and those colors on the kraft. Fun photo!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!