In 2010, I started to keep a list of the books I read throughout the year and then created a scrapbook page about them ("2010 books"). I love being able to see all my favorite reads in one place and decided to do it again in 2011. Here is my page for this past year:
En 2010, j'ai décidé de noter les titres que je lisais pendant l'année pour ensuite créer une page récapitulative ("2010 books"). L'idée me plait tellement que j'ai recommencé en 2011. Voici donc mes dix livres préférés de l'année passée:
I used the January Burlap & Buttercups kit and add-on available here (+ a tag and alphas from my stash) ~ And if you'd like to see more creations with this kit, make sure to visit the new Idea Gallery!
J'ai utilisé le kit et add-on de janvier de Burlap & Buttercups disponibles ici (+ le tag et les alphas qui sortent de mes tiroirs) ~ Et si vous souhaitez voir plus de réas avec ce kit, faites un tour par la Galerie de la DT!
Have a beautiful weekend! Passez un bon week-end!


What an AWESOME idea!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE how you did this!! Will be awesome to look back on later on! :):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteJ'aime beaucoup beaucoup ta page et ses tons si chauds totalement appropriés pour le thème!
ReplyDeleteBisous Nathalie
a really nice idea Nathalie, and a great page.
ReplyDeleteThis is a fabulous way to document the books! So where did you get the photos for the books and what did you print them on? Love this, and I'm pinning it because when I have time to read, I like to read other people's suggestions!
ReplyDeleteGinger, I simply found and saved pictures of the covers online (thank you Google image) and printed them at home on photo paper.
DeleteI'm glad Ginger asked that question - because I was wondering how you had found and fitted the pictures so beautifully onto the page!
ReplyDeleteGreat LO....'The Help' and 'Shadows of the Wind' are two I have read and enjoyed too!
ReplyDeleteAlison xx
I love this idea!! Such a fun layout!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! And loving the circles again. Great lo.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! and I love the way you used the papers from the January kit.
ReplyDeleteHow did you get the cover of each book? It's a brilliant idea.
ReplyDeleteI simply googled every title and found the covers in Google Images, I then printed them at home using the Contact Sheet feature in iPhoto :)
DeleteWhat a great layout to document your favorites - I've read five of those you have listed.
ReplyDeleteIt's great to do some scrapbooking about the common things in once's life ...
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cool layout Nathalie!! This will be fun to look back on to see what you loved at the time! I love how you flipped the pattern paper upside down for the bottom piece!
ReplyDelete