Pages

January 06, 2012

Thank you Santa!


Here is another post-Christmas page I just created for Transparent Touches. I had so much fun with this one! Can you tell? :) Have a great weekend!

Voici encore une page post-Noël créée pour Transparent Touches. je me suis vraiment amusée avec celle-çi, ça se voit non? Je vous souhaite un trés bon week-end à toutes!

Supplies: Transparent Touches December kit #1 (Echo Park Holly Jolly), AC Thickers and Jillibean Soup corrugated alphas

17 comments:

  1. I can tell! - a gorgeous fun packed layout Nathalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! LOVE the peeking Santa and spray mist. Great lo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are so fresh and beautiful on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout!! Love the colors and the splatters! Have fun with your new toy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!!! Such a fun and fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must have been a very good girl, Nathalie! Such a fun way to scrap your present!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee that little Santa and love love love the banner!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page, so fresh looking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! The fun you had really does shine through on this lovely page

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your page! Very creative design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout Nathalie :) Looks like Santa was good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this layout -- it's so bright, playful and fun! Every element is perfectly placed. And what a great gift

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this page Nathalie...great colours!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. And you're going to have fun with that iPhone, too!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!