Pages

February 21, 2012

Enjoy: a challenge and a card sketch

How are you today? While enjoying a little time off work, I found this challenge on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog and I decided to pair it with a sketch from my friend Alexandra. The challenge was to use pink, brown and ribbon. Here's the result:


Comment allez-vous aujourd'hui? Alors que je profite d'un jour de repos, j'ai découvert ce challenge sur le blog de Really Reasonable Ribbon et j'ai décidé de le combiner avec un sketch de ma copine Alexandra.
Le challenge est d'utiliser du rose, du marron et du ruban. Voici le résultat.


and if you feel inspired too, here is the wonderful sketch from Alexandra:
Now I am off to take DS2 to the park. See you next time!
Maintenant je vous laisse pour aller au parc avec mon fils. A bientôt!

15 comments:

  1. Such a pretty design and pretty bow
    So glad you could join us at
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I love those colors together.

    Tee
    tee-myspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeee all the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trop jolie et merci beaucoup pour le lien ma Biche ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Nathalie!! Love the ribbon bow with the snowflake in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the very modern colourful snowflakes, a lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty- that's the sketch and the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a brilliant design, and you've made the a wonderful card. Love the little white embellie behind the button.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card..the colours are great!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pink and brown ROCK. I would have gone a delicate, girly direction with this, love your happy, full-of-joy, exuberant take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Love that you used a border punch along the bottom too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card! Love the pink and brown together

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Originale ton interprétation du sketch d'Alex!!!
    J'aime beaucoup...
    Bravo

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!