Pages

March 30, 2012

My day in numbers

Here is the last page I created with my March Burlap & Buttercups kit. Inspired by My Month in Numbers (hosted by Julie Kirk in which I have been participating on the last day of every month), I decided to put a day in numbers and create a page about it. I cut up all the frames from the Amy Tangerine paper "Hanging Out" by American Crafts that was included in the kit and added a variety of number stickers:


Voici la dernière page que j'ai réalisée avec mon kit de mars de Burlap & Buttercups. Inspirée par "My Month in Numbers" (que Julie Kirk organise le dernier jour de chaque mois et auquel je participe régulièrement), j'ai décidé de représenter une de mes journées en chiffres. J'ai découpé tous les cadres sur une feuille d'Amy Tangerine "Hanging Out" par American Crafts qui était dans le kit et y ai rajouté une variété de chiffres.

Of course, I will be back tomorrow with my Month in Numbers for March! :)
Bien entendu, je reviens demain pour partager mes chiffres du mois de mars :)

9 comments:

  1. Nice page - I like how you cute out the frames to use for your numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to do a numbers layout since I began scrapbooking and never have. I just adore all those fun journaling spots. The colors and patterns make for a fun page, even if it is about numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the frames and the colours you've used!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's cool! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea Nathalie! I really like how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a clever use of that patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been meaning to comment on this layout which is so fabulous!! I love all of the frames and the idea to document your daily life by numbers is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, such a bright and simple page, and a great idea :) You've got me thinking .... I may do something like this, the numbers, for my first week of university, freshers week :) May be quite interesting thing to recall.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!