Pages

April 25, 2012

Your favorites at ten

As some of you already know, Rachel, the owner of Burlap&Buttercups kit club has announced that she is closing doors. I am so very sad about it as I always loved her kits. It was a real pleasure to work with her and to get to know her. I wish you the very best Rachel (and call me if you ever need a designer again!:)
Here is one of the last pages I did with the April kit and a bit of hand stitching:



 Comme certaines le savent déjà, Rachel, la propriètaire de Burlap&Buttercups vient d'annoncer qu'elle ferme les portes. Cela m'attriste d'autant plus que j'ai vraiment aimé chacun de ses kits et travailler avec elle fut un vrai plaisir. Voici donc une de mes dernières pages réalisée avec le kit d'avril et un peu de couture main.
It might be hard to see but the design for this page came to me after checking this ad on Paula's Gilarde's blog (put the ad sideways;). She posts a new ad every week and I recommend you check them out if you are in need of inspiration!

C'est pas évident à voir mais la mise en page de cette page m'est venue en regardant cette pub sur le blog de Paula Gilarde (mettez la sur le côté:). Paula publie une nouvelle pub chaque semaine et je vous les recommande si vous êtes en manque d'inspiration!
A bientôt!

15 comments:

  1. Nathalie - this is stunning! You have such a wonderful style - there's so much to look at on your layouts. I'm honored that you are inspired by my inspiration pieces! Thanks for the mention ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stitching and love your take on the ad.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a bummer!! I always loved seeing your creations from them!! I love love love love your lo!!! GORGEOUS photo and loving how you did all the circles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a shame! I, too, have always enjoyed seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout Nathalie!! It is a fabulous design and I love how it documents the 10 favs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout! Too bad about the kits, I have also enjoyed seeing what you create:)

    Hey - I haven't had a chance to check on that quote for you! Sorry - actually, it's more like my art room is so messy right now I don't even know where I put the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stitching on the title!! What a fantastic idea for a layout, might have to try one for DGD who turns 7 this June. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour Nathalie!
    J'ai rattrapé mon retard sur ton blog, que de jolies réas!!
    Ta page est superbe et tes points superbes!
    Désolée d'entendre qu'elle ferme...les temps sont durs...


    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great lo! Love the title work with the stitching, placement and the banner flag. Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty and stylish way to capture information: love that photo too. Looks so interested and curious about life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl! This is brilliant! Paula+Nathalie = sheer awesomeness! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i so love this layout!! awesome job!

    nathalie- just signed up to follow you! i am going to miss working with you! hopefully we can stay in touch through our blogs! would love it if you signed up to follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sore to hear that she is closing her doors, so soon too! Your layout is really cute, love the photo of course and the design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this layout; great work, as always. I'm also sad that Burlap & Buttercups is closing; Rachel's kits are always so packed full of great papers and pretties.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!