Pages

May 03, 2012

Monday, March 12 (Take twelve challenge)

Here it is, the very last of my projects for Burlap & Buttercups. I have been doing very well with the Take 12 challenge so far and have enjoyed using my kits every month to put my pages together. These are my 12 Instagrams for Monday, March 12:


Et le voici, mon tout dernier projet pour Burlap & Buttercups. Je suis contente du fait que j'ai réussi à suivre jusqu'à maintenant le challenge Take 12 (prendre 12 photos le 12 de chaque mois pendant l'année 2012). Voici donc mes 12 Instagrams pour le lundi 12 mars.


Have a great weekend! Bon week-end à toutes!

10 comments:

  1. That's great it will be really interesting when you look back on all of these photos, little reminders of what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AMAZING!!! I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING all the photos, and loveeeeeeeee how you used the LB banner stickers for the sun! I am sooooooooooooo pinning this and trying it later! GENIUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fantastic layout all those small photos look amazing Nathalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors and the extra details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! In LOVE with that sun!! You do such beautiful work and just love the contrasting colors of blue with yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific design!!! Love the balance of the smaller photos and the large one and the balance between rectangles and circle elements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous, fabulous project. This layout, the concept, the sun and the delightful details all, make me happy. :) Great job, Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. c'est vraiment super Nathalie!

    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sun is absolutely inspired! You are a master at getting all of those photos on the page without making it look crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous layout!! I love the placement of all the pics! And the dark tint around the photos really makes them pop! LOVE the sun! Too creative!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!